By: J Nighteagle
One of the most common methods of using feathers is to cleanse or dust the aura. Most people today associate them with Native American and shamanic activities. Feathers used for this process are called a variety of names, the two most common being the aura duster or a feather duster. They take a variety of forms and depictions.
The human aura is the energy field that surrounds the human body in all directions. It is comprised of many forms of energy, but has a strong electromagnetic aspect. This means we are constantly giving off and absorbing energy. Everything and everyone we encounter has the capability of effecting our energy.
Unless we are aware of this exchange, we can accumulate a lot of “energy debris”in the course of the day. In many ways it is like static electricity that has accumulated and has a detrimental effect.
Aura dusters are affective to use before and after any healing activity. They are also beneficial to use every day to sweep out the energy debris you have accumulate in the course of the days activities.
1. Because the aura extends in all directions, you want to preform the dusting in the front, back, sides, head and feet.
2. Do not touch the body with the feathers, but simply use a soft, sweeping motion about 2-3 inches out from the body.
3. Start at the head and move down..Visualize as you do that you are literally sweeping and dusting all the negativity away. from the body. Remember all energy follows thought, and birds and feathers are linked to the thought process.
4. Also sweep the front and back, and do extra dusting at any area of the body, you feel inspired. Go under the arms, and have the individual raise his or her feet to dust them. You may even envision it as if you are creating an ethereal wind to sweep over and cleanse that area of the body.
5. To enhance the effect, smudging can also be used. This is a Native American process of brushing the fragrance and smoke of incense over the body, to further cleanse and purify. Often a bowl is used to burn the incense, and the smoke rises, it is brushed with the feather(s) over and around the entire body of the individual. It is a means of bathing in the purifying fragrance. Sage, cedar, and sweet-grass are common herbs for this. Frankincense and myrrh are also effective cleansing fragrances that can be used.
We’re PsychicsForetell.com, the most trusted source for the best psychics. We offer live psychic phone readings as well as love, finance and career horoscopes.
Disclaimer: Blog contents express the viewpoints of their independent authors and are not reviewed for correctness or accuracy by PsychicsForetell. Any opinions, comments, solutions or other commentary expressed by blog authors are not endorsed or recommended by PsychicsForetell or any vendor. If you feel a blog entry is inappropriate, click here to notify PsychicsForetell.
Great post. I definitely agree with this point about cleansing auras. But I would like to know, how often do you do this process in cleansing the aura around you?
Our wonderful psychic advisor James wrote this blog and can tell you anything you need to know about cleansing and keeping up with this. If you would like to speak with him we do have specials if you are a first time caller, we have a free 5 minute offer and you have the option to add on time for $1/minute as a 1st timer. If you are a current customer we have other ongoing specials as well. Please feel free to contact us at 1-800-873-7073. Thanks. I’m glad you enjoyed this post 🙂 -Erin
Thanks for the response! Sounds like a great deal. I will consider that.
by the way, is there a way I could follow James in any of his social media accounts? would love to check more of these stuff 🙂