By: Lulu Gleason
It’s come to my attention that summer is right almost upon us! Memorial day is coming. In June we’ll see the summer Solstice is right around the corner. Family and friends having barbeques, the pool party invites are pouring in by the dozen.
The season of summer seems to be biting us all like the mosquitoes. So to kind of kick off the summer I’ve decided to make a list of summer fun and things to avoid. Hopefully everyone will have the best summer ever!
1. Plan some Summer Activities – If you have children of any age great summer activities are the best way to keep the kids busy when school is out. Why not try something like making home made ice cream? Nothing says hello summer than some ice cream on a hot day.
2. Get a Psychic Reading – Find out if that cute guy you keep talking to could be the start of a summer romance. You never know he could end up being the one you’ll stay with through the long winter months ahead.
3. Get out and Enjoy the Weather – Who said you had to stay home when summer is breaking out of the shell? Why not go on a vacation and enjoy some time with some family or even some great friends? Maybe go on a picnic with that new cutie you’ve met? Spending some time outside could be the best answer to your lingering winter time blues.
Things to Avoid:
1. Sun Burn – Every summer since I can remember usually starts off with me forgetting that the sun can burn me. Blisters aren’t a very classy thing to sport while in your hot summer gear. Plus years later you wouldn’t want to do some damage to your skin that you couldn’t’ reverse. Like that popular song said ‘Always wear your sunscreen’…Maybe a hat too just to be safe.
2. Alcohol – Alcohol has a dehydrating effect on the body. Extreme heat and alcohol can equal serious injuries, illness and even death. So be careful when consuming the product and make sure you keep your self hydrated with things like juicy fruits such as watermelon, cucumbers, corn on the cob. Or keep some classic summer time drinks like lemonade, ice tea or even some fresh ice water available.
3. Being Bored! – The thing to avoid this summer is getting caught in the bored vortex. Get out and have some fun. It’s summer time!
Don’t forget about our summer loyalty contest either! Just call in to get your readings, and you could be one of our lucky winners! Details here!
We’re PsychicsForetell.com, the most trusted source for the best psychics. We offer live psychic phone readings as well as love, finance and career horoscopes.
Disclaimer: Blog contents express the viewpoints of their independent authors and are not reviewed for correctness or accuracy by PsychicsForetell. Any opinions, comments, solutions or other commentary expressed by blog authors are not endorsed or recommended by PsychicsForetell or any vendor. If you feel a blog entry is inappropriate, click here to notify PsychicsForetell.